The purpose of career coaching is to give the participants an insight career ambitions – and capabilities . What can I, what I want and how I can achieve this the central questions are my goals. To gain personality , skills , motivation and professional interests visibility participant answers a number of questionnaires ( online) and will be discussed during a session . The participant will receive a number of instrument reports . Detail on previous work experience and also be well investigated to what extent career ambitions are realistic.
Where necessary, the participant assisted in finding a new job . The participant example, trained in interviewing and advice on job actions .
Sample questions for career coaching :
• I am looking for a new job / work environment but do not know what I can and will. what
• keeps me on to actually take action ?
• What are my motives in my work and would have a leadership role suit me ?
• In what capacity and organization I’m the best to my right ; my current position like
• me well , but there are still undiscovered talents and alternatives .
• How can I present myself better in a job interview ?