Requests for personal coaching often are related to more than one’s job, and will have an impact in private life. Interpretation and re-consideration of one’s way of life are frequently subjects for discussion in personal coaching.
- I’m a perfectionist – how can I relax and put things into perspective more easily?
- I try to please everyone and avoid conflicts. How can I protect my interests better?
- My job generates much stress and tension. How can I improve my work-life balance and how can I apply my energy more effectively?
- I’m good at my job, but I lack self-confidence and genuine pleasure in what I do.
- Why is this, and what can I do about it?